At Capture, the health and safety of our customers, clients and photography partners is always our top priority. In light of ongoing developments in the Coronavirus (aka COVID-19) pandemic, we wanted to share the proactive steps that our Capture Photography Partners are taking to minimize the risk of the spread of the virus.
We are implementing a new photoshoot protocol that allows us to follow the CDC guidelines for Social Distancing, including:
- Photographers will maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from their subjects
- Whenever a Photographer is required to enter a home, business or location, we will ask that the property owner is at least 6 feet from the Photographer during the shoot
- Any Photographer who is experiencing any symptoms of the virus (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) will not be assigned to any shoots until they have quarantined for 14 days
- Photographers will have hand sanitizer, gloves or any necessary protective equipment as required by the local regulations to ensure compliance with the CDC guidelines
- Photographers will not be touching their eyes, nose or face during any interaction with the client to avoid transmission
- Whenever possible, Photographers will perform their shooting, editing or photo review from home using teleconferencing or telecommute
In order to limit interpersonal contact, we ask that our Photographer Partners and Clients correspond via text or phone to avoid any in-person communication.
We are actively monitoring announcements from the CDC and other health agencies in order to ensure that we are up-to-date and providing our Members the safest environment possible. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.